Senior Full Stack Web Developer - Bali
As part of our ongoing expansion, we seek an experienced and reliable Senior Full Stack Web Developer equally comfortable building websites for desktop and mobile.
Location: Sanur, Bali (onsite)
Employment type: Full time contractual (1 year, start from 1 January 2020)
What you will be expected to do
- Assess technical requirements for projects, along with the required implementation effort
- Provide estimates of allocated work and meet mutually agreed timescales and deadlines.
- Develop responsive website projects and or newsletter, from requirements analysis, through the complete development lifecycle, to deployment.
- Develop CMS and integrate database to front end.
- Monitor project progress and milestones, liaising with the rest of the team and PMs to ensure smooth project implementation.
- At least 5 years of front-end and back end development experience with agency exposure
- Solid understanding and demonstration of fully functional responsive sites
- Demonstrable experience with quality slicing User Interfaces
- Experience dealing with cross browser compatibility and CSS best practices
- Proven ability to make CMS and database integration
- Ability to work on multiple projects with short timescales
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with version control (GIT)
- Some experiences with Google Analytics integration and Google Tag Manager is a bonus
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
Please apply with samples and links to your web portfolio.
- Sport Allowance
- Inpatient Insurance (after 3 months)
- Training allowance (after 6 months)
- Prorated Monthly Leave (does not need to wait 1 year to take a leave)
Do you want to use your google account?